Teaching process regarding lifelong learning courses has been launched within the CULTURWB project (Strengthening Capacities …Read more
- About Faculty
- Study programs
The Faculty of Economics Pale was established in 1993/94 academic year in Pale. Teaching process is conducted on the first and second study cycles, while the third cycle in the establishing process. Application can be made for the doctoral studies under the old program.
The recognisability of the Faculty of Economics Pale is related to provision of the highest quality of theoretical and practical economic knowledge in Republic of Srpska and BiH, work with the most professional teachers in the region, as well as the best conditions for studying in a modern equipped building. Diploma from the Faculty of Economics Pale provides the greatest opportunities for employment in the leading home and foreign companies, a chance to continue the studies at home and abroad, as well as the possibility of obtaining state and corporate student scholarships.
The Faculty of Economics Pale publishes the scientific journal ''Proceedings of the Faculty of Economics in East Sarajevo’'. The Faculty traditionally organizes scientific conference with international participation ''Jahorina Business Forum ''.
Graduates acquire titles depending on the completed cycle and study program:
- Economics, 240 ECTS, 4 years - Bachelor in Economics
- Tourism and Hotel Management, 240 ECTS, 4 years - Bachelor in Economics of Tourism and Hotel Management
- Finance, 60 ECTS, 1 year - Master in Economics - 300 ECTS
- Business Management, 60 ECTS, 1 year - Master in Economics - 300 ECTS
- Macroeconomics, Reforms and Business, 60 ECTS, 1 year - Master in Economics - 300 ECTS
- Economic Development of BiH, 60 ECTS, 1 year - Master in Economics - 300 ECTS
- Quantitative Economics, 60 ECTS, 1 year - Master in Economics - 300 ECTS
- Tourism and Hospitality, 60 ECTS, 1 year - Master of Economics - 300 ECTS
UNIVERSITY OF EAST SARAJEVO
Faculty of Economics - Pale
Aleksa Santic 3
Republic of Srpska, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Central: +387 57 226 651
Deanery: +387 57 224 945
+387 57 226 188
dekanat @ ekofis.ues.rs.ba