The Lifelong Learning Program can be accessed by a person with completed academic studies (180 ECTS).
Required documentation for enrolling in a Lifelong Learning Program:
- Completed Application form (she/he should specify exactly which lifelong learning program is applying for);
- Birth certificate;
- Certified photocopy of the faculty certificate/diploma;
- Copy of ID card;
- Certificate of the Citizenship and Passport copy;
- For Lifelong Learning Programs, foreign citizens submit a request for recognition of a foreign higher education certificate/diploma, qualification, period of study to faculty or academy of the University of East Sarajevo (Rulebook on the Procedure for Recognition of Foreign Higher Education Documents, Qualifications and Periods of Study);
- Citizens of the Republic of Serbia, in accordance with the Agreement on Mutual Recognition of Documents in Education and Regulation of Status Issues of Pupils and Students (“Official Gazette of the Republika Srpska”, No. 79/05), do not submit a request for recognition of the higher education certificate/diploma.